Home | Careers | Tenders | About Us | Enquiry | RTI | Annual Report | Contact | Tender Enquiry
About Us RTI Annual Report Products Marketing Services Facility Enquiry basket

Goa Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Limited (GAPL ) ,  a  premier  Central Public  Sector  Pharma Company, is a  subsidiary of HLL Lifecare Limited under the  administrative  control of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India. GAPL  has been a state Public Sector Enterprise with the Government of Goa till 2014. The company has had more than three decades of manufacturing and marketing experience in the pharmaceutical field.  In March 2014, M/s HLL Lifecare Ltd has taken 74% stake in GAPL and consequently, the company has become a subsidiary of HLL Lifecare Ltd. The remaining stake of 26% is retained by Govt. of Goa.  GAPL is located in the beautiful village of Tuem, Pernem in North Goa.


GAPL manufactures life saving drugs- dry powder injectables, tablets, capsules and liquid orals in its manufacturing facility at Tuem, Pernem in North Goa. GAPL’s manufacturing facilities meet cGMP guidelines issued by Government of India from time to time and the unit also complies with GMP as per revised Schedule M of the Drugs & Cosmetics Act. The Company also manufactures and supplies Ayurveda and Homoeopathy medicines as per Schedule T and valid GMP certificates issued by the licensing authority in its facilities in Rajasthan. GAPL is fully equipped in terms of technology, infrastructure and expertise to meet all the required quality and delivery standards in its supplies.